The success of D H Lumsden Residential can be attributed to our unrivalled reputation for commitment, dedication and professionalism towards all of our valued clients.
Our employees have a wealth of experience and local property market knowledge, offering clients pro-active property marketing and exceptional levels of customer attention.
We welcome applications from people who feel they have the qualities to join our striving independent Estate Agent.
Please send your C.V. and covering letter to Douglas Lumsden at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would be delighted to hear from you!
SALES NEGOTIATORS REQUIRED:
We are an independent Estate Agency located near to Acton Town Tube Station. We are looking for a sales negotiator with a proven track record of Estate Agency experience, who is able to deal efficiently with all aspects of Estate Agency work, which does include some administration.
The person we are looking for needs to be very organised, motivated and able to work under pressure. The successful candidate must have an extremely good telephone manner with excellent communicative skills and not be afraid to do some cold calling when necessary. The individual must be articulate in both verbal and written English, with good IT skills.
So if you feel you have the above qualities, must live locally to Ealing / Acton area and within 4 miles radius, with a general knowledge of the area, and have a clean driving licence, have your Own Car, then we would be very happy to hear from you.
We offer basic salary and commission, according to experience
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated team player to join their team as a Property Administrator. They pride themselves on their pro-active approach to Estate Agency and their ability to provide their clients with a quick and efficient service. The market is competitive so they need someone that is highly energetic and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
• Creating property brochures.
• Preparing sales memorandums.
• Creating offer status letters.
• Compliance & money laundering checks on vendors of the properties we are selling.
• Referencing tenants
• Ensuring Lettings properties comply with regulations such as gas safety and PAT testing
• Listing available properties on property portals such as zoopla
• Updating social media’s
• Gather data for targeted mailing campaigns and action them.
• Working closely with the negotiators and director of the company.
• Answering telephones.
• Dealing with walk in customers.
• Providing excellent levels of customer service at all times.