- - Double Glazed Windows
- - Gas Central Heating
- - Potential for Loft Conversion (S.S.T.P.)
- - Walking Distance to Acton Town Tube Station
Property SummaryAn attractive three bedroom mid-terraced property is situated in the sought after area of the Gunnersbury Triangle. This family residence provides excellent living accommodation throughout providing a spacious and bright double reception leading onto a galley kitchen and onward to the good sized rear garden. The property further benefits a generously sized garage located at the rear of the property and accessed via a service road. The loft room has potential to be converted into a master bedroom with en-suite (S.S.T.P.).
Gunnersbury Park is located just opposite the property which is undergoing refurbishment works to restore the former glory of the Gunnersbury Park Mansion, Rothschild Summer House, and the recreational grounds surrounding providing a pleasantly entertaining family day out. Acton Town Tube Station and Gunnersbury Station are close by (Piccadilly, District lines) with various local amenities available nearby. Property comes Freehold with No Chain. Viewings are High Recommended.
- A Wonderful Family Home
- An Attractive Three Bedroom Mid Terraced Property
- Ample Family Living Accommodation
- Double Reception with Wood Flooring
- Fully Fitted Galley Kitchen
- Family Fitted Bathroom
- Generously Sized Garage to the Rear of the Property Accessed Via Service Road
- Loft Road with Potential to Convert to Master Bedroom with En-Suite (S.S.T.P).
- Walking Distance to Acton Town and Gunnersbury Park Tube Station (Piccadilly and District Line)
- Easy Access to the M4 Motorway Network Link
- Viewings Highly Recommeded
- Freehold and No Chain