- - Double Glazed Window
- - Gas Central Heating
- - Period Features Throghout
- - Furnished
Property SummaryThis magnificent and well-appointed five bedroom detached house provides ample space of living accommodation throughout and is ideally situated close to key local transport links and the beautiful open spaces of Gunnersbury Park and Ealing Common.
This property comprises of a spacious entrance hallway and three extensive reception rooms. It also provides a well-equipped modern integrated kitchen, conservatory/bar, downstairs guest cloakroom, family bathroom and en-suite shower room with dressing room.
A substantial rear garden and a gated forecourt with ample car-parking. This property is a must see and is well placed for Acton Town and Ealing Common Tube Station. (Piccadilly and District Line) It's location is ideal for access to Chiswick, M4 and A40 motorway network link for Central London and Heathrow Airport.
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Great Entrance Foyer
- Three Extensive Reception Rooms
- A Fully Fitted Kitchen and Separate Utility Room
- Conservatory with Bar Area
- Downstairs Guest Cloak Room
- Family Fitted Bathroom
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower And Dressing Room
- Substantial Rear Garden
- Walking Distance to Acton Town and Ealing Common Tube St (Piccadilly and District Line)
- Suitable for a Corporate Let
- Gated Forecourt with Ample Car-Parking